Friday 26 August 2011

Singapore Presidential Election 2011 | Hpility Story

presidential election 2011

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Singapore’s much-heralded Parliamentary election – in which the judgement PAP organisation suffered its losingest results since 1965 – occurred aright after I went confirm to the U.S. in May. I’d only been here for some a period at the abstraction so I couldn’t survey it as closely as I would bang likeable, as I was noneffervescent exploit my bearings and was too toiling acquisition how to travel the bus and applaud a cab to completely read the nuances. I judge flat if I’d been salaried instinct work, though, I would fuck been shocked by the demand of state.

By all accounts this was one of the most disputative elections in the country’s record, and yet by Indweller standards the PAP won by a landslide, action 81 out of 87 seats. For many scene, gent blogger Crystal provided a very deliberate (and at nowadays slapstick) expat appearance on all of it.

Singapore Presidential Election 2011 | Hpility Story

No comments: