Saturday 27 August 2011

Makeup Stash! » 23 Beauty Buys from Watsons Singapore

watsons singapore

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For a product that has both the line olive and butter in its found, this body remedy is astonishingly not caretaker oleaginous. It makes my hands sense softening and considerably moisturized all over and does a stellar job of it. But that’s all the white things that I can say roughly this body curative. Because added than this, I matured an exquisite dislike towards this fluid because of its wind.Not that it’s an bitter wind, on the unfavorable it smells similar olives and reminds me of The Body Shop’s olive consume gel which I cherished. But whereas my chemoreceptor could fend TBS’ olive scent, my sinuses decided to protest against Palmer’s olive nose.

Makeup Stash! » 23 Beauty Buys from Watsons Singapore

No comments: